You can stream Roku channel and watch it on your LG TV through a streaming device or with the help of your Android/iOS devices. Unfortunately, Roku channel is not available natively on LG smart TVs.
But, I will guide you through multiple ways that work awesome to get a Roku channel on your LG TV.
How To Add Roku Channel On LG Smart TV
LG 83-inch Class OLED
Stream Roku Channel via Apple Airplay
You can stream Roku Channel content from your Apple device to your LG Smart TV.
- Download Roku Channel on your device (iOS/Android).
- Create and log in to your account.
- Make sure that both your TV and mobile/iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open your Roku channel and click on the Airplay button.
- Here, You can stream your channel content to your LG Smart TV.
If you are facing issues with Airplay, follow LG TV Airplay Not Working.
Watch Roku via Amazon FireStick/Roku Stick
You would then use a Roku or fire stick as your main streaming player which bypasses the operating system on your TV.
If you want to spend a little more and get a more robust device that gives you a few more options and take a look at the Apple TV 4k.
All these devices plug into the HDMI port on your TV. I’ve had great luck with all these streaming players.
These devices are also used to install Third-party apps in Lg Smart TV.
i) Setup Firestick To Get Roku:
Now, follow the instruction on the screen and register.
ii) Connect Amazon Firestick
What are the Features of Roku?
- It allows us to watch 500,000 Plus episodes.
- With the mobile app, users can conveniently control their Roku devices by simply opening the app.
- The search results are intelligently ranked by price and available streaming platforms.
- By plugging in your headphones to any Roku remote with a headphone jack, you can control the volume privately.
- For those familiar with the struggle of misplacing their Roku remotes, the remote finder feature is a true game-changer.
- Enhance your Roku home screen by customizing its appearance to suit your taste.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do LG TVs have Roku built-in?
No, LG hasn’t yet introduced TVs with Roku built-in.
Enjoy Reading Too:
Originally from Pakistan Azam, the Founder of smarthomehut.com has a keen interest in Audio products and has used multiple Audio and sound-related products with almost every version of the headphones and AirPods.
Azam has got a degree in Bachelors in Computer Science with a specialization in Home Automation and Security having experience of 3 years in automation, which has allowed him to guide people on what He has learned, observed, and analyzed to solve their problems with tech and automated gadgets.
He has done jobs in various companies across Pakistan i,e; Tech Resolver Ltd and Soft Care Ltd.
Now, He has been writing detailed information on every issue and every feature of headphones, Alexa (Echo devices), Home security devices AirPods, or earbuds and also reviewing them for 2 years.
You can find him @
More Info About Smarthomehut