Peacock is a popular streaming service that offers a vast library of movies, TV shows, and live sports events. If you’re a fan of this service and own an LG Smart TV, you might wonder how to watch Peacock on your TV. The good news is that it’s easy to do so; in this article, we’ll show you how.
For DirecTV users, follow “How To get Peacock on DirecTV”
Peacock is a streaming service launched by NBCUniversal that offers a vast library of movies, TV shows, and live sports events. It features exclusive content, including original shows and movies, as well as classic shows and movies from NBC, Universal, and other studios.
If you have a premium membership, you can skip the signup step. Because, before implementing any approach for watching Peacock TV on LG Smart TV, you need to sign up for a Peacock TV subscription.
How to Watch Peacock on LG Smart TV
- From Peacock app on LG TV with WebOS version 3.0+.
- Stream your content via Airplay on your LG TV.
- Watch Peacock TV using a Streaming Device
A. Peacock on LG Content Store
B. Stream Peacock via Apple Airplay
You can also stream Peacock app content from your Apple device to your LG Smart TV.
C.Watch Peacock TV using a Streaming Device
This method works well and Peacock TV will work on any TV model which has an HDMI port.
I recommend getting a Roku stick or an amazon fire stick. Both of these media streaming players have the capability of downloading Peacock. You would then use a Roku or fire stick as your main streaming player which bypasses the operating system on your TV.
If you want to spend a little more and get a more robust device that gives you a few more options and take a look at the Apple TV 4k. All these devices plug into the HDMI port on your TV. I’ve had great luck with all these streaming players.
10 Reasons Peacock TV is a MUST-HAVE Streaming Service
- Streaming of popular TV shows, movies, news, and live sports events.
- Customized streaming options such as personalized watchlists, recommendations, and genre-based collections.
- A range of original content is produced by Peacock, including original series, documentaries, and movies.
- Ad-supported and premium subscription-based plans, provide users with access to exclusive content, live events, and more.
- Downloadable content for offline viewing.
- Parental controls allow parents to set limits on what their children can watch.
- User-friendly interface with easy navigation and search features.
- Multi-device compatibility, allows users to access the service on smartphones, tablets, desktops, and smart TVs.
- Closed captioning and audio descriptions for viewers with accessibility needs.
- Live news broadcasts and on-demand clips from popular news channels such as NBC News, MSNBC, and CNBC.
How to search for content on Peacock
Peacock offers a vast library of content, so finding what you want to watch can sometimes be a challenge. Here are some tips to help you search for content on Peacock:
- Click on the “Search” button in the main menu.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to type in the title of the show or movie you’re looking for.
- Click on the search result to start streaming the content.
How to watch live sports on Peacock
Peacock offers live sports events, including Premier League soccer, NFL games, and more. Here’s how to watch live sports on Peacock:
- Click on “Channels” in the main menu.
- Scroll down to the “Sports” section.
Originally from Pakistan Azam, the Founder of smarthomehut.com has a keen interest in Audio products and has used multiple Audio and sound-related products with almost every version of the headphones and AirPods.
Azam has got a degree in Bachelors in Computer Science with a specialization in Home Automation and Security having experience of 3 years in automation, which has allowed him to guide people on what He has learned, observed, and analyzed to solve their problems with tech and automated gadgets.
He has done jobs in various companies across Pakistan i,e; Tech Resolver Ltd and Soft Care Ltd.
Now, He has been writing detailed information on every issue and every feature of headphones, Alexa (Echo devices), Home security devices AirPods, or earbuds and also reviewing them for 2 years.
You can find him @
More Info About Smarthomehut