You were out at the party enjoying entertainment and good food and were occupied by your friends. Suddenly, you realize that you have lost your AirPods case somewhere and you just question yourself “how to find my AirPods case now?” or “How will I charge my AirPods without its case?”
Unfortunately, losing the AirPods case is one of the most alarming situations. Because the AirPods case not only charges your AirPods but is also necessary to reset and pair your AirPods. Losing AirPods have become a common thing for the AirPods user.
“$700M are only earned through the AirPods case replacement.”Apple
You don’t need to worry and don’t be in a hurry to purchase the replacement AirPods case for your AirPods. We have made this article a complete gateway to help you find your lost AirPods case.
There are some things and tips to help you locate and get back your lost or stolen AirPods case. We will also provide you with some bonus tips to avoid losing your AirPods case next time.
Can you track Airpods case?
You can track your AirPods case with the help of Apple’s Find My App. This software will only locate your lost AirPods case when you have at least one of your Airpods in its case. Unfortunately, if you don’t have an Airpod in the case, this software can’t help you and in this case, you have to take help locating devices. Find My App tracks your Airpods not its case because it has an Apple chip integrated into them. AirPods case has a standard chip installed.
AirPods case has no Bluetooth connection which makes it furthermore difficult to locate them and you have to replace your AirPods case in this situation and there is no other option which youtube videos or fake information guide you to get back. Because, if your AirPods case is stolen and there were no AirPods in them, Apple itself is unable to locate it even with your serial number. The only way to get back your AirPods is written below.
How to Find My AirPods Case With AirPods in Them?
If you have lost your AirPods case like any other AirPods owner as there are millions of AirPods cases lost every year. Fortunately, You can get back your AirPods case by following methods.
–>Follow the steps below in order to get back your lost AirPods case.
Using Find My iPhone
- Open the “Find My iPhone” app on your mobile.
- All of your paired devices with your mobile will be shown here. You just have to find your AirPods name here and select it from the list.
- It will show active status through Green colored light, If it is shown beside your AirPods name, Just click on it and music will be played on your AirPods. You can hear the music from your AirPods by increasing the volume.
- If it is near you, you can easily locate your AirPods by just listening to the music.
- If there is no Grey dot showing on the screen. It means that if Your AirPods are offline and are not connected to the internet then follow the below guidelines.
- If you are not able to locate your AirPods case, you have to move toward the map direction of your AirPods case provided by the app.
- Follow the directions and it will directly lead you toward your AirPods case.
Using Lost Mode
This is an advanced feature enabled only in iOS 15 devices. “Lost Mode” ability to find your AirPods case without any physical device presence. It just roams through the whole network of iOS devices and guides you whenever they are located in the network of all iOS phones.
You have to set your “Lost Mode” enabled in order to allow it to work.
- Open “Find My App” on your mobile.
- You will see the “Devices” option, just click on it.
- When your device screen appears, It will show you the paired devices.
- Just select your AirPods from the list of all devices.
- You will find here “Mark As Lost.”
- Just activate this option.
- When you finished activating, just click on continue.
Must enter your phone number because, of when they will be found in the network. You will be sent a message.
Now, end it by clicking continue, and “Lost Mode” will be activated.
- Airpod Case Not Charging [Quick Fix]
How to Find an AirPods Case via browser?
If you have lost your AirPods case and you don’t have access to your iPhone as well. Fortunately, you can track them using your web browser. You just have to put your Apple id on the web and you can access the last location of your AirPods.
Just follow the steps below.
- Open the iCloud website on the browser.
- Now, you have to sign in to your Apple id and put in a password to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Click on the Find iPhone icon.
- Now, you will be shown all the devices just like on your iPhone. You just have to find your AirPods and click on them.
- The last location of each of your paired devices will be shown with their status.
How to Find My AirPods Case Only?
This is very similar to the previous method which we have discussed above and we will be taking the help of “Find My iPhone.” In this method, you won’t be able to turn on the volume up to listen to the music to find your AirPods case.
Follow the steps below in order to complete this process completely.
- Open your “Find My iPhone” app.
- Now, Go to all of your paired devices.
- Select your AirPods from the paired devices.
- Here you will two signals guiding you about the status of your AirPods location.
- If it is showing a green dot, it means that your Airpods are nearby and you can locate them.
- If it is showing a grey-colored dot, it means that your AirPods are offline and your AirPods case is out of range and is lost, unfortunately.
How to Get AirPods Case Replacement?
You have to buy them from their official platform “Apple Store.” Because there is no other way to charge your AirPods.
You must have information about the following two things in order to buy a replacement case for your AirPods:
- AirPods Model
- AirPods Case Serial Number | Find it
You can find the AirPods model on the packaging box of your AirPods.To get the serial number of the AirPods case, You need to go to the official app and from there, you can find the “My Devices” page. It is the place where you can find the serial number of your AirPods case.
You need to give the details to the official support of Apple and they will directly send you the right AirPods case according to your serial number at your home.
Third-party AirPods cases
If you have lost your AirPods case and you don’t want to spend a big money to get the original replacement of the AirPods case for the 2nd time, you might think of the third-party AirPods case which is easily available in the market and are relatively cheaper than original AirPods case.
But, you may experience some low-quality results as there may be some compatibility issues with your Apple AirPods and its original H1 chip may be damaged due to the unfamiliar charging source.
How to Avoid Losing Your AirPods Case?
We have promised you above in the article to provide you with some things which will act as a security guard to protect your AirPods and their case.
Cover with anti-lost straps
There are AirPods covers with anti-lost straps which will somehow protect your AirPods case with a little bit of due diligence.
It will act as a key chain and you don’t have to worry about the addition of a new gadget. It can be hung in your backpack as well.
This is a very simple protection measure that you can adopt to avoid losing your AirPods case next time.
AirPods case and AirTag cover
Airtags have become very popular since their release in the year 2021 and all other companies are competing to make them.
They are simply integrated into your AirPods case and act as a tracker. You can place them with your AirPods beside putting an anti-lost strap with your AirPods case. It will enhance security.
You must opt for the protection measures which are cheap instead of investing in the replacement AirPods case.
Losing AirPods has become very common and people are purchasing the AirPods case replacement. But, In this article, we have guided you on “how to find my AirPods case” with the help of Apple’s “Find My iPhone” app.
We have also guided you about how you can track your AirPods case with a map direction.
In this article, we have also provided you with 2 methods that are necessary for the pre-protection measures. You should adopt these methods in order to avoid the loss of your AirPods case.
I hope you have learned “how to locate AirPods case only”, how to buy “AirPods charging case replacement” and “AirPods case loss prevention measures.”In case of Any questions, Just Comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Originally from Pakistan, being a young lad in Tech industry, Hamza has a keen interest in PC games, and Windows OS Security Systems. He loves technology and Alexa products and he has used multiple automated gadgets at home, with almost every version of the Echo and Rumbas especially.
He is recently studying advanced AI and Machine Learning at ITU Pakistan. Now, He has also involved himself in Aurdino products to study advanced Robotics. His degree is Bachelor’s in Computer Science but his Specialization has taken him to a higher positions at various job positions.
Now, He writes detailed information on every issue and feature of Alexa, Echo, and other smart and automated gadgets and also reviews them according to my use and personal utility experience.
Hamza has been providing people with different troubleshoots related to robotics, and AI since 2020 and He has attached himself with smarthomehut in 2022
You can find him @
More Info About Smarthomehut